Welcome to London Quality Soil & Turf
"Voted best quality & value mixed soil in London"
Spring / Summer Offer
All bulk / ton bags from £45.00 each (inc VAT) for Soil, Compost, Soil Improver and Fertilizer.
Turf and Top Soil Specialists since 1901
London Quality Soil & Turf are an old established company (1901), who work in conjunction with
Rockinghams Turf and
London Organic Soil to
provide best quality mixed soil and three grades of seeded turf.
Turf is delivered every day fresh to our yard and soil is mixed on site to customers requirements.
Delivery is either in bulk ton bags or loose.
Based in Croydon we are able to offer fast deliveries to all local areas such as Bromley & Beckenham, the South, South West, South East and Central London, also Kent & Surrey.
Turf and soil is available for collection or inspection at our Croydon depot. We are open six days a week and answer phones seven days a week.
You will note that our turf is delivered fresh to customers within 24 hours max and is fully guaranteed.
We regularly deliver soil / compost / manure to numerous allotment societies, schools, council planting and bowling / golf clubs.
Turf has been laid at Buckingham Palace, Chelsea & Hampton Court Flower Shows, the Olympic Village, Marble Arch Animal Memorial and
hundreds of other prestigious sites.
We guarantee that quality, price and service is unbeatable.
We deliver all soil or turf on our own vehicles and can offer crane or fork lift unload. We can provide deliveries at times
convenient or in small trucks if required.
Phone for Quote - 0208 665 6789
- Beware - ordering turf online from companies that deliver from areas that are many 100's of miles away -
sometimes the other side of the country. Not only is this turf over-priced but it won't usually be delivered fresh.
- Beware - ordering turf or soil from companies that have named turf/soil. Usually this is inferior to ours and they
are normally overpriced.
- Beware - ordering turf from companies that do not have local premises where turf is delivered fresh every day and available
for inspection or collection.
- Beware - do not buy from phone companies who work from home or a mobile phone only - you will usually pay
far too much for inferior turf.
- Beware - buying from builders merchants or D.I.Y chains usually costs more for inferior products as they do not have deliveries every day.
- Beware - many companies use an outside party (courier) to deliver turf to the retail market. They deliver on pallets via a tail
lift which cannot get up raised kerbs, cannot move on gravel, soil or grass and cannot be lifted over obstacles. Mostly the
operators will only leave turf or soil in the road.
- Beware - most online turf companies will quote and advertise very low initial prices. When you are at the check out to pay
you will find VAT is then added and also a high delivery charge. PHONE US, speak to a human being, we will give you an instant quote
fixed price, time and date..... 0208 665 6789
- Beware - some turf companies use call centres to answer phones. They do not have detailed knowledge of products sold, or are able to offer
detailed advice or information
- Beware - you will find a lot of turf & soil sold is a much higher price than we offer. They will try to justify this by stating they
are better quality. This is not true. They are simply greedy and overpriced